These Terms will govern your use of the Website. Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from the Website. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms. If you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any Products from the Website.
We may amend these Terms from time to time as set out in clause 6. Every time you wish to order Products, please check the Website for the latest Terms to ensure you understand the terms which will apply at that time.
Information About Us
We operate the online Website available at our website https://littleelmconsignment.com/ (as amended by us from time to time) (the "Website"). We are Skillful Concept, LLC, a company incorporated and registered in the United States.
If you wish to contact our customer service team, please refer to the methods and details on the Contact Us page of the Website.
Some of our Products can come with various manufacturers' labels where they have been purchased from branded mainstream stores. However, some of the Products are imported on garment hangers and do not have protective packaging, so these will be dispatched as a lose packaged item.
WARNING: Choking hazard- Some of our products contain small parts and detachable pieces which are not suitable for children under 3 years. Some Products are also dispatched in plastic packaging and should not be left with children unsupervised.
Whilst we try to make sure that the display and description of the Products on the Website is materially accurate, please note that we cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the colors accurately reflect the actual color of the Products. The images of the Products on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and any Products you order may vary slightly from those images.
We follow specific guidelines from our manufacturers about our shoe sizes. These sizes may not match the mainstream stores' shoe sizes, however, please take note of our particular sizes. Our general shoe sizes range from a size 2 and 2 up to size 8. These sizes are advised to be the US equivalent to a size 2 - size 8. Kindly read through our customer reviews and also product description to get a better understanding of the shoes' fit.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Use of the Website
- You may only purchase the Products through the Website if you are at least 18 years of age. We may also specify additional requirements for all or any Products through the Website from time to time. By viewing, placing an order for Products or otherwise using the Website in any way, you are confirming that you agree to these Terms, that you are at least 18 years of age and that you comply with all such additional requirements specified by us as are applicable.
- When making any order or request to us you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make your order or request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Products requested. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with the laws governing the purchase, import, transport and use of the Products in your jurisdiction, especially if your jurisdiction is outside the United States.
The Contract Between Us
Our shopping pages will guide you through the steps you need to take to place an order via the Website. Please note that where orders for several Products are made by you at the same time, we will process this via the Website as one composite order, but we reserve the right to divide the composite order into individual orders for acceptance and/or shipping, at our discretion.
Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order(s). Please take the time to read and check your order(s) at each stage of the order process.
- After you place an order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received that order ("Order Acknowledgement") and that it is pending. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of each order, on behalf of the relevant supplier for each of their Products included in that order, will take place once payment has successfully been taken for that order and the Products in that order have been dispatched.
- You may request amendments to an order at any time prior to the Order Confirmation and we will endeavor to process amendments to the order received in reasonable time, however, please note that all amendment requests are subject to our discretion. All amendments have to be submitted within this time via our phone lines within opening hours and before 9.30am if the Order Confirmation was sent before 5pm the previous day. Alternatively you can email us via the ‘Order History’ section, stating every detail of the order including the name, order number and amendment details. If the Order Confirmation has already been sent you will be unable to submit a request to amend your order.
- Once payment has successfully been taken from the payment method you provided in respect of the Products included in that order, we will send you an e-mail to inform you that the order has been accepted, payment has been successfully taken and that and your Products are being packaged and dispatched (the "Order Confirmation"). We may accept/reject any individual Product prior to taking payment for and sending the Order Confirmation for that Product. Products that form part of a composite order may be accepted and dispatched to you at different times. You may receive separate Order Confirmations for each package. Such Order Confirmation and corresponding dispatch will conclude a separate contract of sale between us for the Products specified in that Order Confirmation.
Our Right to Vary These Terms
- We amend these Terms from time to time. Please check back to the Website regularly and before you place an order to see if these Terms have been updated.
- Every time you order Products from us, the Terms in force at the time of your order will apply to the Contract between you and us.
Your Consumer Rights
- Our Website is only intended for sales to consumers. As a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel your order at any time before receiving the Order Confirmation.
- The cancellation right at clause above does not apply in the case of certain Products, where this is indicated in the relevant Product’s description, or where the Product is perishable or is mixed inseparably with other items after its delivery. These Products include: underwear, swimwear or bra and panty sets, pierced earrings or jewelry sets containing earrings or real body jewelry. Please read the Product description carefully before placing an order.
- Please include full details of your order in your cancellation notice to help us to identify it and process your request. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day.
Your Order Confirmation will confirm an estimated Delivery Date for the Products in your order. You may receive separate Order Confirmations for Products in your order dispatched separately. Dispatch times may vary according to supplier’s availability and representations made as to delivery dates may be subject to postal delays or an event outside our control for which we are not responsible.
- Delivery costs will be calculated by us and will be specified as part of the order process before you place the order on the Website, and will be charged in addition to the price of the Products. The estimated Delivery Date(s) will depend on the delivery service chosen.
- Delivery shall be via USPS, FEDEX, or Amazon unless you select next day or nominated day delivery in which event delivery shall be by a courier or other trackable service selected by us.
- Delivery of an order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you provided to us (or tender delivery at that address). It is your responsibility to make arrangements (such as notifying a neighbor) to accept delivery on or a reasonable period after the estimated delivery time and the Products will be your responsibility from the time of delivery (or tendered delivery). We will not be responsible for any delays caused by customs clearance nor for any duties charges or fees payable on the export or import of any Products, which will be your responsibility. Under no circumstances can we declare a parcel as lost until a full investigation with the warehouse/courier company/returns department has taken place.
- Although the Delivery Dates specified are estimates only, if we miss the Delivery Date for any Products for reasons within our control, then we will notify you as soon as possible.
Price of Products and Delivery Charges
The prices of the Products and delivery charges are as quoted on the Website at the time your order is accepted and an Order Confirmation is issued. It is your responsibility to confirm with the suppliers that the prices of their Products displayed on the Website are correct.
- It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the Products on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Product(s) you have ordered we will contact you in writing to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Product(s) at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing or by phone. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Product(s) to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
Prices for each supplier’s Products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- All of our Products are delivered with a packing slip identifying the customer's billing and shipping address and the Products included in that order but not the costs. An invoice is available upon request via email as soon as the Order Confirmation has been sent which shows the breakdown of Products and costs including VAT. All Products are inclusive of VAT unless delivered directly to a country that does not charge VAT.
How to Pay
You can only pay for Products using a debit card or credit card or other payment method in each case which is approved by us.
Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges are due in Dollars in advance, unless otherwise stated. Any currency conversions shall be carried out by your own bank at your cost.
You agree to keep us fully indemnified against any claims, liability, loss or damage arising from your breach of these Terms.
Promotional Voucher Usage
Promotional voucher codes may only be redeemed once per registered account in the duration of any given promotion published on our website or received by email/text/social media/leaflet.
To qualify for a referral promo code, the referred person must (i) be a new customer, (ii) use a referral link to obtain the promo code and (iii) make a purchase on https://littleelmconsignment.com/ in an amount greater than the minimum amount specified in the referral offer prior to the promo code's expiration. Referring customers will receive a referral credit in their https://littleelmconsignment.com/ account after the referral is confirmed and the referral credit is approved by a customer service member. Customers are limited to referring two people per household. Referring customers may only earn one referral credit per referred person. Customers may not refer anyone who has an existing https://littleelmconsignment.com/ account under an alternate email address.
Any abuse of this offer, as determined by us in our sole discretion, may result in the rescission of the referring customer's referral credit and the referred person's promo code as well as both parties' inability to participate in this or future promotions. Referral credit cannot be applied to previous purchases, and is not redeemable for cash. This referral program is subject to modification or termination at any time without notice in our sole discretion.